Top of the line rod components that perform under pressure with the ability to deliver multiple fishing styles and presentations; this is what the RCT kayk fishing rod is all about. All RCT rods are designed to fish a spinnerbait in the morning, a jig under a dock in the afternoon, while still being able to finish the day with a frog in the pads. Not only was this lineup built for this, it excels at it.
The Walton RCT kayak rod is a blend of practically mixed with an evolution of passion and technology. It all starts with a proprietary mid-modulus graphite blank coated in a metallic paint that makes this rod stand out on the water. Minima guides offer 20 to 30% less weight than standard guides and were a must when putting everything together. We trusted the proven quality of Fuji to supply the professional grade, open blank concept reel seats for added sensitivity. Finally, tournament class cork handles were added to set off the finishing touches. The result is a rod that feels electric and performs the same way..
All RCT kayak rods feature:
- Minima guides which limit snagging on stuff as well as increased casting distance and accuracy.
- Shortened cork handle that allows freedom to set the hook and not catch your rod on your life jacket or tether cord.
- Performance mid-modulus fast action blanks that allow for extra backbone and strength.
- Exposed blank reel seat for even more sensitivy you'll notice on your first bite.
- Built right here in the USA with a 1 year limited manufacturers warranty.
RCT Kayak Rod
You have 14 days from the date of your purachse to return your rod for any reason for a full refund. After 14 days, your respective rod warranty will be in effect.