N7 Fly Fishing Rod
The N7 FLy Fishing Rod goes after fish where a typical 9-foot fly rod won’t always work. Using the same high mid-modulus blanks and same built in taper as our C9 Fly Rod, this medium action rod has been scaled down to get into places that are just hard to reach. It’s a 7ft small water masterpiece.
As a two-piece or four-piece fly fishing rod, you will find it can handle bigger fish than you might expect. For casting though, it is true to the 4wt rating. Casting dries or small streamers for native fish is where this rod shines.
Every N7 is built as the fly rod is ordered. Please expect a 2 to 3 week lead time.
Every N7 Fly Fishing Rod
- Proudly built in our own rod shop in Rifle, Colorado
- Medium action
- 2pc or 4pc, 7ft, 3/4wt
- Great for small creeks and tight water
- AAA cork
- Natural graphite with orange wraps
- Matte aluminum with dual locking rings
- Very light
- Chrome guides
- Delicate presentations for any application
- Excellent choice for all skills levels
- Lifetime warranty
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You have 14 days from the date of your purachse to return your rod for any reason for a full refund. After 14 days, your respective rod warranty will be in effect.